The Affordable Care Act (ACA) includes several provisions geared to extend greater access to health insurance benefits to more people. Beginning in 2014, most Americans must have a minimum amount of health plan coverage, or face a tax penalty.
While there is a lot to be done before the ACA is fully implemented, this useful guide provides important information to help you understand the implementation of the ACA in Arizona.
For more healthcare reform resources, login to BlueNet.
At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, our mission is to provide the best value in health insurance and improve the quality of life of Arizonans.
- Nationwide, 1 in 3 people are covered by a Blue Cross &/or Blue Shield company*
- BCBSAZ is the largest Arizona-based health insurance company
- BCBSAZ provides health insurance products, services or networks to more than 1 million individuals
- Easy access to over 20,000 healthcare providers
- We keep our customers satisfied – view our latest satisfaction ratings
We want to know what matters to you most. By understanding what is important to you, we can direct you to the right plan.
*Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
The BlueNet Broker portal provides tools and resources to help you boost your efficiency, manage your clients and prospects, and keep your book of business with BCBSAZ at its peak. Key features include: Send a Quote, Application Tracking, Change My Client’s Benefits and Order an ID Card.
Recently added features include a new 2-99 Group Broker portal where you can submit your small group bid requests online and receive an instant quote as well as a personalized workbench where you can track your group activity and complete group documents on behalf of your Group Benefit Administrator.