Standard Pharmacy Plans
Select this option if:
- Benefits are obtained through a Mid-Market employer group (generally, this is an employer that has 51-99 employees)
- Benefits are obtained through a Large employer group (generally, this is an employer that has >100 employees)
- If you have a Grandfathered or Grandmothered plan (Ascend, BlueClassic, BlueEssential, BlueOptimum, BluePreferred, BlueSelect, BlueSignature, BlueValue, ExecuCare, or Portfolio)
Qualified Health Plans (QHP) for Individuals/Families and Small Groups
Select this option if benefits are obtained through:
- A small employer group (generally, this is an employer that has 2-50 employees)
- An individual/family plan for persons under 65 years of age purchased via healhcare.gov, a consultant, or directly from AZ Blue.
- These plans may be referred to as Affordable Care Act (ACA) plans, exchange plans (in reference to their availability on the healthcare.gov Health Insurance Marketplace), or “metal” plans (in reference to being classified as bronze, silver, gold, or platinum on the Health Insurance Marketplace).
- This includes the following plan names for 2023: AdvanceHealth, Cultivate, EverydayHealth, PPO, Standardized, TrueHealth, and Portfolio.
- This includes the following plan names for 2024: ACA StandardHealth w/Health Choice-ACA HealthChoice, AdvancedHealth, Blue Signature Prozano, Cultivate, EverydayHealth, Portfolio, Portfolio HSA, PPO PremierHealth, PPO StandardHealth, and StandardHealth.