Using Your Pharmacy Coverage
You’re in control. We’re here to help.
Search, compare, and save.With our easy-to-use tools, you’ll get the info you need to find the drug and pricing options you’re searching for.
Manage your medicine cabinet anywhere.Easily manage your medications and past or current claims - whether at home or on the go.
Send medications right to your home.You may be eligible for the convenience of home delivery, avoiding trips to the pharmacy to pick up your medications.
Learn more about your medications.Search by drug name, therapeutic class, or coverage level to find comprehensive information on medications.
Log in to azblue.com/MyBlue and select “Pharmacy” to access the pharmacy portal.
Be sure to update your account information by clicking on “My profile.” You can update your address and payment methods, manage your medication reminders, contact list, your allergies and conditions, and more.
In the sections below, you can learn about the tools offered on the pharmacy portal and how to navigate each. If you have questions about any of the content, call Prescription Benefits at 1-866-325-1794.
Note: Some medications may have limitations based on quantity, gender, or age and may include precertification requirements. All forms and resources can be found here.
My Prescriptions Tool
Ordering prescriptions to your home
With the My Prescriptions tool, you can save a trip to the pharmacy and send medications right to your front door! You can get up to a 90-day supply at one time and standard shipping is always free.
Refilling home delivery prescriptions
- Refillable medications are already approved by your doctor and will be processed immediately
- When a refillable medication approaches or passes its expiration date, you must request a renewal from your doctor
Transferring to home delivery
- Submit your request under the Retail Pharmacies section by selecting the “Transfer to Home Delivery” button (the price for each of your prescriptions available for home delivery is shown)
- We will contact your doctor with your request
- Once approved, your request will be processed and filled within two weeks
Tracking your medications
You can also use the My Prescriptions tool to track all the drugs you have for home delivery, from retail pharmacies, and over-the-counter. You can view all your current prescriptions and even add drugs that may be missing under the retail pharmacies or over-the-counter sections by completing the drug information form.
Order Status Tool
Checking the status of your drugs
With the Order Status tool, you can view your active or completed home delivery orders by entering a drug name or order number in the search bar.
- For active orders, you can view where your order is for each step in the process – from the request being placed to final delivery
- Tracking information will show up within one to two business days of the shipped date
Price a Drug Tool
Comparing costs of drugs and coverage information
With the Price a Drug tool, you can look up a drug and find information and pricing at nearby pharmacies.
- Search your current medications that have already been added or use the search tool to search for another drug
- Narrow your search by form and dosage, strength, and quantity
- Results will show brand and generic drug options, which pharmacies near you carry each option, and the price at each pharmacy
- Pricing information will be specific to your health plan including your current deductible status
- Click the “See all drug information” button to learn common uses, possible side effects, and other things you should know about the drug
View My Claims Tool
Viewing claim details
With the View My Claims tool, you can view your current and past drug claims.
- Your claims will be organized by date and show medication details, what pharmacy it was received at, quantity, and what you paid1
- Click on “Claim details” to access more information for each claim
Saving Money on Prescription Medications
Save on everyday drugs with our Tier 1a prescription drug list
Find lower copays on common prescriptions for the most-used generic drugs so you can stay healthy and Do Life. Depending on your plan choice, copays will be as low as $0 to $3. Don’t see your prescription on the list? Show the Tier 1a prescription drug list to your doctor to see if there’s an equivalent low-cost option that could work for you instead.
Check your insurance formulary
Formularies list all the medications your insurance benefits cover and defines copay tiers. Be sure your medications are listed in your insurer formulary. You can work with your doctor to explore the formulary and choose the best medications or combination of medications that are both effective and cost-efficient.
Ask your doctor for lower-cost options
When your doctor prescribes medicine to treat a condition, ask them if there are lower-cost alternatives. Your pharmacist can also help you identify generic alternatives.
Purchase 90-day supplies
90-day supplies save money and are now available at traditional retail pharmacies – not just by mail. Those on maintenance medications may lower their costs through larger refills.