Blue has just the plan for you.
- Life on the Go and a Plan to Match
SENIOR SECURITY PLAN (TRADITIONAL MEDIGAP PLAN)
- Senior Security works for Arizonans who venture out of state for weekends (or summers).
- See any doctor or specialist who accepts Medicare in the U.S.
- No referral needed.
- Peace of Mind and Savings
Senior Preferred (MEDICARE SELECT)
- With over 35,000 providers in Arizona, and lower monthly premiums, you can be confident in your coverage*.
- See specialists without a referral.
- Available to residents of Maricopa, Pima, Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Mohave, Pinal, or Santa Cruz counties.
Need help choosing a plan?
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you.
Healthy Extras and Discounts
All Medicare Supplement plans offer even more ways to save on things that matter.
Exercise Your WayStay active and strong with a choice of no-cost fitness memberships, at-home exercise kits, and online workouts.
Save on PrescriptionsGet discounts on thousands of prescription drugs for you and your pets. (Not a replacement for Part D).
Discover Healthy DiscountsMember-only savings on all kinds of health and wellness products and services from leading brands.
Premium DiscountsEarly enrollment discounts let you save on premiums up to age 72. A 5% premium discount is available to members living in the same household.**
24/7 Nurse On CallTalk to a registered nurse to check symptoms, ask questions, and get advice on care any time you need—days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
More Coverage Options
Blue offers even more coverage options to care for your health.
Health Plan Documents
- Medicare Supplement Outline of Coverage - 2023 (effective April 1, 2023) (Opens in a new tab)
- Medicare Supplement Rate Information - 2023 (effective April 1, 2023) (Opens in a new tab)
- Choosing a Medigap Policy - 2023 (Opens in a new tab)
- Important information regarding Plans C & F (Opens in a new tab)