All you need is high-speed Internet access, a smartphone, tablet or computer, and a webcam or a built-in camera and audio capability. It’s this simple:
- Sign up/log in—just provide your name, email address and a password.
- Fill out a brief questionnaire about your symptoms, medications and health history. (First visit only.)
- Select the type of provider you want to see.
- Choose an available doctor
- Pay your cost share. You can use a credit card, flexible spending account or health savings account.
- If medication is required, choose a pharmacy near you.
- See the doctor, or schedule an appointment. Typical wait times are less than 2 minutes!
- Receive a summary of your visit, which you can share with your primary care provider.