Our provider webinars are geared toward contracted providers wanting a basic introduction to doing business with BCBSAZ. They are designed for staff of newly contracted providers, new staff members of contracted providers, and others who want a refresher or have questions about a particular webinar topic. Facilitators do not address specific specialties and coding.
Webinars are facilitated by experienced BCBSAZ staff who have developed comprehensive expertise in the provider network arena. They answer questions during the webinar and follow up with participants as needed.
Eligibility and Benefits (Length: 60 minutes)
Thursday, April 21, 9-10am
- Checking important information on the member ID card
- Online tools for eligibility and benefits
- BCBSAZ precertification resources and tools
- Coordination of benefits (COB) and limited waiver of restriction agreements
- Three-month grace period for subsidized members
- Patient experience – why it’s becoming more important
BCBSAZ Products, Networks and ID Cards (Length: 60 minutes)
Wednesday, August 3, 9-10am
Registration will be available at a later date.
- Types of products and benefit plans
- Overview of provider networks
- BCBSAZ member ID alpha prefixes
- Overview and samples of member ID cards
- Provider portal resources
- Q & A
Questions? Please contact:
Phone: (602) 864-5754 or (800) 232-2345, ext. 5754
Fax: (602) 864-3110